Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

#57 - Get French Press

Wow, I forgot all about this one. About two weeks ago, D!, Peach and I went to IKEA to look for a few things. Peach didn't end up getting anything - although she did look at some interesting lights - and along with a bookshelf for my desk, I ended up picking up a French press. I haven't made any fancy coffee or espresso yet, but it's been great for making tea - especially since I've been needing a lot of liquids lately. So, French press acquired. Hoorah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home