Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

#69 - Surprise

#69 originally said "Hold Piano Recital." That wasn't a real entry; it was a placeholder entry that took the place of something that could have started some speculation, if anyone had read them all and took it to heart. But now, I am very happy to say, I can replace "Hold Piano Recital" with "Get Engaged", because on September 5, 2005, I proposed to Peach and (thankfully) she said yes. I a very happy fellow, and (secondarily) I have another thing knocked off my list.

(Note: yes, I am aware of the number that corresponds to this entry. That was not intentional, and not symbolic of anything. Perverts.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home