Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Update: Books

I finished three books in three weeks - Mr. Majestyk & Out of Sight (both by Elmore Leonard), and Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi- bringing the total this year to 12. Despite the fact that I enjoyed all three, I feel a little disappointed. I'm not too happy about that number so far, but I've got a lot of good stuff on the go, and it'll keep me occupied when I'm not reading about Autism Spectrum Disorders and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders. I'd just hate to read only what I have to for work & school, because that'd make me hate reading. And that would be terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home