Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

#73 - Loose Tea Hardware

After 2 months of nothing, my latest entry here has me going over all of my goals and saying, "Damn, I was really overambitious when I made this list!" I'm almost positive I'll be getting only 51 of these done, which is just better than half, and then I'll be a lot more pragmatic when (and / or if) I write another list.

My latest and moderate-est addition to this list is that my mother gave me a tea infuser for Christmas. Now, when I originally thought about making loose tea, I thought about one of those mini-presses they have at Steeps, but this little ball definitely fits the bill, and is much easier to clean. So hooray for me, now I can go spoil myself with my own jar of Banana Roobois. Surprisingly delicious.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh ... Uh, I hate to break it to you, Doc, but you've actually done othing here in over THREE months ... just thought I'd mention it (and perhaps gently but firmly direct your attention to the fact that one list item in three months won't get you up to 51!).

January 07, 2006 9:51 AM  
Blogger The Doc said...

It's true, Annie (don't know who you are, but I like nicknames), it is three months. My brain forgot November, for some reason. Thanks for the heads-up.

Also: I know that 1 item every three months won't get me to 51. But I can guarantee you that the next one will come in much less than that time.

January 07, 2006 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home