Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Monday, January 23, 2006

#3 - 30 Books

From January 21, 2004 to January 21, 2005, I only read 23 never-before-read books. I was fairly disappointed in myself, so when I made this list, I tried to set a realistic goal that was still a little bit of a stretch for me. I know that there are folks who try to do 52 books in 52 days, but I knew that I would fail miserably at that, so I just set myself 30. It got down to the wire this time, but I still read 30 books from Jan 21-05 to Jan 21-06, so that means that #3 is dealt with. For the actual list, you should go here. Of course, if I don't read 30 books by Jan 21-07, that means this comes OFF the list, but I'll still do my best. (And see, annie, I put it up fairly quick.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home