Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

#67 - Watch Seven Samurai

Watched The Seven Samurai with Ninja, Nez, and Scotty today. It was magnificent. I watched Rashomon earlier in the week, and even though I feel that was a superior film, there is just something about The Seven Samurai that will stay with me for a long, long time. I'll probably review it somewhere later, but for now, I'm going to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it, and would watch it again with little arm-twistery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home