Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

#1 - Pop Culture Lists

When I'm working on something that takes a lot of energy over a long time, like a week of final exams or a run of a show, my body often shuts down a day or two after everything's complete. That happened to me this week: Friday night found me sick and in no shape to participate in much of anything. So my weekend was spent almost entirely within my apartment - not how I imagined it, let me assure you. However, I turned my unfortunate state into something that was remotely productive; I plopped myself in front of my computer and hammered out the rest of my lists. I am completely up-to-date, to the best of my knowledge, and hope to NEVER have to do this again.

For proof, posterity, and curiosity, the results of my inventory are as follows:
Single-issue comics owned: 805
Trade paperbacks owned: 155
Books owned: 331
CDs owned: 574
Movies owned: 161
Movies seen (1979-2005): 1371
Books read (first four months of 2005): 9

That's a lot of crap. It's a wonder I have enough room for all of it. In my head and in my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home