Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

#75 - Finish Earthbound

It was an accomplishment over 10 years in the making, but this afternoon, I finished Earthbound, a SNES game that could very well be the best video RPG I have ever played. I will probably rant a little about it later, but I am a very satisfied Doc at this point in time.

This means that after 5 months and 19 days, I have successfully completed 7 items. At this rate, I will be done my 101 list in approximately...136 months. I'm slow, but I'm working on it. Slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home