Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Friday, March 25, 2005

#72 - See Vicki every week.

I figure that, after five weeks straight of seeing Vicki once a week, I can officially cross #72 off my list. I know the original wording was, "Go to Muddy's with", but frankly, oftentimes a change in scenery is a good thing.

She showed up a little hung-over, but perked up considerably after some ice cream. We wandered around the neighborhood, stopping into a few places here and there, so not only was it an excellent visit - as always - but it gave me a little exercise and fresh air, too. And it was my suggestion. So that was a shock.

We ended the day at my place, where she returned some of my stuff, and she borrowed some of my other stuff. I'm just her lending library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home