Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Long-overdue update.

I've decided I'll post here every weekend, in order to keep myself on-task with this list: not working too hard on it recently. Sure, it's mostly because of my exams, but I'm also just really lazy. So...so lazy...

For insurance purposes - and because I just generally like making lists - I have finally catalogued all my books, movies, and graphic novels. (The list of my single issue comics are in progress, and will probably until the end of next month.) I'm also succeeding in keeping my "just read" and "just watched" lists up-to-date, so item #1 is nearly complete. Item #38 (All-Time-Greatest Lists) is also in progress, and I'm really surprised at how easy it is to whittle down my pop culture consumption to the Top Ten Percent. Apparently, I've submit myself to a lot of mediocrity over the years.

The Kow album (#4) is in a state of suspended animation - we're getting it mixed at the moment, and then it just comes down to listening to the final mixes and selecting the tracks. I'm going to need a stiff drink for that practice.

Other than that, there's not much to report. I'll try and wail through three items during this week off I've got, but we'll see how motivated I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home