Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Famous Mortimer - 91. Pintsize Killah - 90.

Let me tell you people, I was SO hopeful that I could have knocked #78 - Go bowling and attempt to enjoy myself - off the list on Friday at Jago's Beef-n-Bowling Extravaganza. But alas, my competitive nature (coupled with my tendency to become frustrated with things I'm not good at) got the better of me. It was pretty pathetic: when you're hoping that your girlfriend misses a single pin so you're not in last place during a friendly bowling game, you need to re-evaluate your priorities. I did try my best, though, which is the first step. Plus, I think that Famous Mortimer is an excellent bowling name, and one I will continue to use in my further adventures in bowling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home