Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Taking the first step.

Working on quite a few items at the moment:

1. Make and keep up to date the following lists: movies I've seen, books I've read; movies, books, comics, and cds I own.
7. Graduate SPA program, with thesis.
21. Finish L5R Epic.
47. Make a book that I can fill with quotes I find amusing.
68. Get all my Magnetic Poetry out of their boxes and on metallic things.
71. See Gwyn and Xeryfyn every month.

I'll be working on #7 for the next two years, though, so I don't really know if I can claim that as something I'm working on. Regardless: I'm actually moving on some of these, which makes me happy. Let's see how long it takes for me to actually cross one off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home