Doctor Teeth's 101 in 1001

Yet another one of those mildly interesting 101 in 1001 lists. From the guy who brought you Doctor Teeth's Electric Mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Just a guy trying to cope with the dual pressures of being a known smartass and having entirely too much on my mind.

Monday, January 08, 2007

#29 - Get A Car

I spent last Tuesday and Wednesday running around and getting everything ready, and I am now happy to say that I have acquired myself a car. She is a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am, four doors, with many excellent features, not the least of which is the fact that she has less than 73,000 km on her, hooray! She handles really well, and has a stereo system that meets my needs. The only complaint I have about her is her paint job. She's a dark teal colour, which isn't such a bad thing, but...there are sparkles. Like sparkly nail polish, or those face/chest sparkles that were so popular amongst my lady friends in the late 90s. It's just a LITTLE girly for me, but it's such a nice car, I'll overlook it. I mean, it's not like I have a Roxy sticker on the back of it, or anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bum Atom said...

man I want a new car congrats on yours

June 24, 2008 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home